Senior radar systems engineer with the expertise and experience in automotive radar, radar signal processing, mmWave and microwave systems, antenna array, and beamforming
- Design and build next generation radar systems for active safety and autonomous vehicles
- Associate editor for IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (IEEE TIM)
- Designed novel digital beamforming transmitter architectures for radars and communication systems aiming to reduce hardware complexity and power consumption
- Completed simulation evaluation and initial schematic design of the novel digital beamforming transmitter system
- Published a conference paper and have two patents (1, 2) been granted
Radar signal processing
Matlab / Python
Java / C / C++ / Verilog
CST Microwave Studio / Ansys HFSS / Keysight ADS
Cadence Virtuoso / Allegro
RadarSimPy - A radar simulator built with Python and C++.
SensorView - A lightweight sensor data visualization and analysis tool.
Antenna array analysis - A simple GUI tool for antenna array analysis.
3D MIMO radar - A portable 24-GHz 3D MIMO radar system.
Phased array radar - A short-range localization radar with beamforming capability in K-band.
Multi-Mode Radar - A portable K-band multi-mode radar for short-range localization and vital sign detection.
Antenna models - Antenna simulation models in my researches and projects.
Microwave structures - Design files of microwave structures in my researches and projects.
Featured publications. Check the full list
Raleigh, NC: SCITECH PUB, 2019
Sensors, vol. 19, no. 5, p. 1136, Mar. 2019
IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 66, no. 11, pp. 5075-5086, Nov. 2018
IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 65, no. 9, pp. 3443-3452, Sept. 2017
IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 1334-1344, Apr. 2017